OK, let's be specific, how can financial planning help me?
Just by going through the planning process, you gain a better understanding of whether or not you are on track to achieve your goals and what changes you need to make if you are not.
Questions it can help you answer include:
- How can I create a plan to create and preserve personal wealth?
- How should I provide for my children's education?
- How much should I have invested in company stock
- How can I analyze my corporate incentive package or early distribution options?
- How can I achieve a specific financial goal?
- Should I rollover my corporate pension plan to an IRA?
- Do I have enough money to retire how I choose?
- I just received a lump-sum inheritance. What now?
- When should I execute my stock options? How can I minimize the taxes?
- How do I create an estate plan so my heirs receive what I wish?
- How can I best give money to charity?
- How can I plan to minimize my current estate taxes?
- Am I adequately insured and at a fair price?