For small plan sponsors, we provide ongoing review services that allow the Trustees and the Investment committee to prudently analyze plan design, participant education, plan benchmarking, and investment recommendations with special attention to the following:
- ERISA Section 404(c) compliance
- Plan cost analysis of all fees and compensation and comparison to similar plans
- Investment Policy Statement construction and review
- Due diligence, monitoring and annual benchmarking
- Participant education, conversion and enrollment services
- Conducting Investment Committee meetings and recording minutes
A key concept under ERISA is that you perform a Prudent Process in administering the plan. You have a duty to make sure that the costs of the plan are reasonable. Are you confident that your plan's costs are reasonable and compare favorably to other plans? We help you by conducting periodic reviews of your plan's expenses to see how your plan compares to like-size plans in the same area and in the same industry. Unless you conduct a periodic review, you can't truly be sure that you are fulfilling your fiduciary responsibility. If you haven't had a recent plan review, please contact us to schedule a convenient time to get started.